[lustre-discuss] building lustre from source rpms, mellanox OFED, CentOS 6.8

Oucharek, Doug S doug.s.oucharek at intel.com
Fri Dec 16 10:50:59 PST 2016

What distro do you want to build for?  If RHEL 7.3, the instructions Brett quoted no longer work thanks to weak module loading being activated.

Doug

On Dec 16, 2016, at 9:43 AM, Brett Lee <brettlee.lustre at gmail.com<mailto:brettlee.lustre at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Lana, Here's a link:  https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/PUB/Building+Lustre+from+Source

The first time through may require some clarification (at least it did for me).  I'm sure this list can help if clarification is needed.

Brett
--
Secure your confidential information with PDS 2
PDS Software Solutions LLC