[lustre-discuss] Cannot successfully run llmount.sh on both built rpms and miss lnetctl command

10000 10000 at candesoft.com
Fri Jan 29 22:33:02 PST 2016

Hi
    First, thanks Richard for giving me the url of daily(almost) built rpms, I didn't find that before I start build Lustre 2.7 for CentOS 7.2 myself.
    But there are also two questions:
    1. When I running llmount.sh on /usr/lib64/lustre/test, I get 'disable quota as required'. I was using the minimal iso of CentOS 7.2 when install it. And I also search about disabling quota on Google, however there is no command name 'quotaoff' nor 'quotaon' on my system, and I also check the /etc/fstab. The content in this file shows below:

         [root at node1 tests]# cat /etc/fstab
         #
         # /etc/fstab
         # Created by anaconda on Fri Jan 29 11:13:28 2016
         #
         # Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk'
         # See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info
         #
         /dev/mapper/centos-root /                       xfs     defaults        0 0
         UUID=2b98eb25-62f7-4db1-bde4-32db7528e065 /boot                   xfs     defaults        0 0
         /dev/mapper/centos-home /home                   xfs     defaults        0 0
         /dev/mapper/centos-swap swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

     There seems no quota on my fstab.
     Both rpms that I built and download from https://build.hpdd.intel.com/job/lustre-master/ meet this question after installations.

    2. Both rpms that I built and downlaoded from git master seems not contain the command lnetctl. I run 'lnetctl' simply get 'bash: lnetctl: command not found' while running 'lctl' is ok.
    Since the real servers I use may have more than one Net Interface and I need configure LNET while the manual tells using 'lnetctl' to do so.

    Does anyone have ideas?

best regards,
Yingdi Guo