[lustre-discuss] rpmbuild error with lustre-2.8.0-3.10.0_327.3.1.el7_lustre.x86_64.x86_64.src.rpm

Martin Hecht hecht at hlrs.de
Tue Jul 5 03:20:17 PDT 2016

Hi Andreas,

I can't reproduce this with the latest master on a freshly installed
CentOS 6.8. I have successfully built the server packages and also the
client for the unpatched kernel, both without having heartbeat
installed. Maybe the spec file has been fixed already.

LU-5760 "LU-4707 patch breaks Lustre build" might be related.

Here a discussion about the issue with Lustre 2.5 on el6.5 which I have
found:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.lustre.user/13961

Cheers,
Martin