[lustre-discuss] problem loading zfs properties for a lustre/zfs fs

Faaland, Olaf P. faaland1 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 11 17:02:24 PDT 2016

Riccardo,

If you are not booting from a zpool, you do not need the "zfs-dracut" package.  This package causes ZFS to be loaded very early in the boot process, most likely before your /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf files is visible to the kernel.

As long as you are not booting from a zpool, remove that package (rpm -e) and boot again to see if your problem is fixed.

-Olaf