[lustre-discuss] Odd behavior with Matlab.

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Fri Jun 3 04:29:13 PDT 2016

You'll have to manually apply the patch to that source (there's a download link in the upper right of the gerrit page, if I remember right) and then build for your environment.  There are build instructions on the Intel wiki.

But if you're going to all that trouble, could you perhaps test this patch as well?
http://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/20354/

Andreas suggested in LU-4185 that that might help.

- Patrick