[lustre-discuss] LUG 2016 Agenda Now Available

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Thu Mar 3 09:28:21 PST 2016

<http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2016/>

REGISTER FOR LUG 2016 & LUSTRE DEVELOPER DAY

Full Agenda Now Available

The 14th annual Lustre(r) User Group (LUG) conference<http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2016/> is just a month away and we hope to see you there! As always, LUG is structured to allow ample time for discussion and collaboration, while maintaining a strong list of topics.

EVENT OVERVIEW

LUG 2016 will be held at the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower<http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/oregon/hilton-portland-and-executive-tower-PDXPHHH/index.html> in Portland, Oregon on April 5th - 7th.  The event will feature 35+ sessions over two and a half days on topics including:

********* Lustre 2.9 and Beyond

********* Developing an Open Source Object Storage Copytool for HSM on Lustre

********* An Architecture for Docker on Lustre

********* Evaluating Progressive File Layouts for Lustre

********* Lustre Deployed Three Different Ways to Meet Researchers' Needs

********* Lustre Data Mover: Because File Systems are Rooted Trees and rsync Must Die

>> View the Full LUG 2016 Agenda <<<http://opensfs.org/lug-2016-agenda/>

LUSTRE DEVELOPER DAY

OpenSFS is excited to be hosting our 2nd annual Lustre Developer Day on April 4th. This one-day event provides Lustre developers and those interested in doing Lustre development a chance to meet face to face.

We hope you will join us for technical discussion sessions surrounding Lustre software development and detailed Lustre architecture. For more information and to view the agenda, visit the Developer Day website<http://opensfs.org/events/lustre-developer-day/>.

Registration is available online. Since registration is limited to 50 attendees, you are encouraged to register early. Register today for the Lustre Developer Day!<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=c9ldpiwab&oeidk=a07ec42zs3207cd25f2>

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION

Act now to take advantage of the special early bird registration discount for LUG 2016. If you register by March 11th, you will receive a $50 discount on registration. After March 11th, the LUG registration rate will be $575.

<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ec4atvk2ca30df75&llr=c9ldpiwab>

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact admin at opensfs.org<mailto:admin at opensfs.org>.

We look forward to seeing you in Portland at LUG 2016!

Best regards,

OpenSFS LUG Planning Committee

BOOK NOW & SAVE

Special hotel rates at the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower<http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/oregon/hilton-portland-and-executive-tower-PDXPHHH/index.html> are available until March 21st.

General Attendee Room Rate:

$189 USD for single occupancy

Government Room Rate:

$151 USD for single occupancy

MEMBER BENEFTIS

AT LUG

OpenSFS is pleased to offer one complimentary event pass to each member company of OpenSFS as a benefit of membership.

Email admin at opensfs.org<mailto:admin at opensfs.com> for more information about using your company pass.

\

Open Scalable File Systems, Inc. was founded in 2010 to advance Lustre development, ensuring it remains vendor-neutral, open, and free. Since its inception, OpenSFS has been responsible for advancing the Lustre file system and delivering new releases on behalf of the open source community. Through working groups, events, and ongoing funding initiatives, OpenSFS harnesses the power of collaborative development to fuel innovation and growth of the Lustre file system worldwide.

OpenSFS Administration

3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97003 USA | Phone: +1 503-619-0561 | Fax: +1 503-644-6708

Twitter: @OpenSFS<https://twitter.com/opensfs> | Email: admin at opensfs.org<mailto:admin at opensfs.org> | Website: www.opensfs.org<http://www.opensfs.org>