[lustre-discuss] lustre-discuss Digest, Vol 122, Issue 9

Chris Hunter chuntera at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:13:32 PDT 2016

On 05/05/2016 04:05 PM, lustre-discuss-request at lists.lustre.org wrote:
Hi Fernando,

When e2fsck has finished, you should run "ll_recover_lost_found_objs"
command. This tool can recover files from OST lost+found directory using
file extended attributes.

https://build.hpdd.intel.com/job/lustre-manual/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/lustre_manual.xhtml#dbdoclet.50438219_44971

FYI, e2fsck is part of e2fsprogs rpm package. You can update e2fsprogs
independently from lustre version.

--
regards,
chris hunter