[lustre-discuss] Distributing locally....

Phill Harvey-Smith p.harvey-smith at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 02:04:06 PST 2016

On 02/11/2016 17:54, Dilger, Andreas wrote:
> There is a "make debs" target, but I don't know how often this is
> tested.  That would be the best thing to use for Ubuntu, and if it isn't
> working then please feel free to report to the list and/or Jira.

Just got back to this,

make debs gets further but still seems to crash out....

Steps :

Get source from git.
Select 2.8.0 with : git checkout 2.8.0
sh ./autogen.sh
./configure --disable-server --with-o2ib=no
make

The make completes correctly, without errors, I have done a make install
on this node in the past with this version which is up and running
correctly.

make debs

bombs out, log below :

I've uploaded the log to :

http://penguin.stats.warwick.ac.uk/~stsxab/Lustre/lustre_make_deb_error.txt

As the list refused to accept it as it was too big :(

Cheers.

Phill.