[lustre-discuss] Lustre Client on Fedora 23

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Mon Oct 3 13:42:10 PDT 2016

This is really more of a topic for lustre-devel, so I've CC'd that list and we can move future conversation over there.

This particular issue looks related to changes made by Andreas Gruenbacher (xattr maintainer) that went upstream.  Probably best to follow the commits in "git log drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite" and port those patches back to master.

Lustre Principal Architect
Intel High Performance Data Division