[lustre-discuss] Luster Performance Test

Gabriele Iannetti g.iannetti at gsi.de
Wed Aug 2 02:44:40 PDT 2017

Hello Dhiraj,

usually you could just use a program like dd to get those tests on the OSTs.

If you are looking for something that collects the write/read throughput
and duration over continuous time for the OSTs and saves that in a
database for further evaluation, you could check our project on github at:

https://github.com/gabrieleiannetti/lustre_ost_performance_testing

The work is still in progress, but it can be used for the above description.

If you need some help to get it running, please let me know.

Regards,
Gabriele