[lustre-discuss] Lustre user mount permission issue

yasir at orionsolutions.co.in yasir at orionsolutions.co.in
Sun Aug 6 10:04:47 PDT 2017

Hi Lustre User,

Recently I've installed lustre & it's working fine. Using root I've mounted
over machine. But after providing lustre folder /lustre full permission 777
then too I can't able to create directory from local machine user.

I don't understand why. I'm having 3-4 local user in which only 1 user can
create directory & for rest it's giving permission denied error even on 'ls'
command too.

I have tried with full permission 777 then too issue continue

Thanks & Regards

Yasir