[lustre-discuss] Funny message when mounting ZFS OSTs

Vicker, Darby (JSC-EG311) darby.vicker-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 8 08:18:53 PDT 2017

We updated our 2.9 LFS to zfs 0.7 and lustre 2.10 and we see the same thing when mounting the MDT and OST's on the servers – for both the primary lustre MDT/OST devices and snapshots.  Here is an example with a snapshot.

[root at hpfs-fsl-mds0 ~]# lctl snapshot_mount -F hpfs-fsl -n hpfs-fsl_AutoSS-Fri

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'
mounted the snapshot hpfs-fsl_AutoSS-Fri with fsname 790fd6f