[lustre-discuss] Lustre poor performance

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Aug 28 12:45:59 PDT 2017

for Qlogic the script works but then there is some other parameter to
change in the peer credits value otherwise Lustre will complane and it
would not work.
At lest this is for my old Qlogic QDR cards.
I do not know if this does apply for newer Qlogic too.

I'll write a patch to the script that will work for mellanox cards
(ConnectX-3 family).
I Can't speak for ConnectX-4 because I have no experience on those right
now.