[lustre-discuss] 2.9.51 missing health check?

Ben Evans bevans at cray.com
Fri Jan 20 13:34:04 PST 2017

check to see if it moved to /sys/fs/lustre/health_check

-Ben Evans

From: lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org>> on behalf of "Andrus, Brian Contractor" <bdandrus at nps.edu<mailto:bdandrus at nps.edu>>
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017 at 4:05 PM
To: "lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org>" <lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org>>
Subject: [lustre-discuss] 2.9.51 missing health check?

All,
I recently built lustre from the  2.9.51_34_g835335a source and installed the resulting rpms on a box.
Now my Nagios checks no longer work because /proc/fs/lustre/health_check does not exist.

Is there a change in the build process that disables this? Any updated health check script or work-around?

Thanks in advance,

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School