[lustre-discuss] Do 2.9 Client and 2.8 Server play nice

Fernando Pérez fperez at icm.csic.es
Tue Jan 24 10:17:05 PST 2017

I have had problems with clients 2.9 against 2.8 servers. Please check this:

https://www.mail-archive.com/lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org/msg13225.html <https://www.mail-archive.com/lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org/msg13225.html>

Regards.

P.D.: Sorry, I could not open a JIRA ticket because I want to do more testing in our systems before.

Fernando Pérez
Institut de Ciències del Mar (CMIMA-CSIC)
Departament Oceanografía Física i Tecnològica
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta,37-49
08003 Barcelona
Phone:  (+34) 93 230 96 35