[lustre-discuss] Setting up Lustre on Ubuntu 14.04 based cluster

Aditya adityasarma007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 01:27:01 PST 2017

Hello!

I have a 4 node cluster setup with each one having a Ubuntu 14.04 OS. I
need to install a parallel file system and use it in order to improve the
performance of a parallel algorithm I'm working on. I have gone through the
basic components of the lustre file system and I also seem to understand
how it works.

When I looked through the Getting Started
<https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/PUB/Getting+started+with+Lustre> page
I was able to find lustre builds for Ubuntu 10.04 and CentOS. Can anyone
please guide me as to how to go about setting up the file system on my
cluster?

Cheers,
Aditya