[lustre-discuss] LUG 2017 Videos

Rawlings, Kenrick D kerawlin at iu.edu
Wed Jul 12 14:20:11 PDT 2017

I'm glad to help. Many thanks to all of you for providing such great resources to have there.

Speaking of the Lustre Wiki, we are getting close to retiring the old wiki [0]. All of the old wiki content will remain available as a downloadable archive. I'll send out a message before the retirement happens, but if there is anyone who regularly visits pages on the old wiki that are not being transferred as part of the wiki migration effort [1], please send me an email.

[0] http://wiki.old.lustre.org
[1] http://wiki.lustre.org/Lustre.org_Wiki_Migration (see "wiki.old.lustre.org_Pages")

Thanks,
Ken