[lustre-discuss] LAD'17 - Last call!

DEGREMONT Aurelien aurelien.degremont at cea.fr
Thu Jul 27 09:06:21 PDT 2017

Hello Lustre community!

These are the last days to send abstracts for LAD'17, do not wait! We
will be pleased to hear about your Lustre experiences. Not only
developers but also from sites or admins presenting their Lustre
deployment and experiences with it.

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lad17

*ABOUT*

EOFS and OpenSFS are happy to announce the 7th LAD will be held in
Paris, France, at Salon des Arts et Métiers! This will be a 2-day event,
from 4th to 5th of October, 2017. This will be a great opportunity for
worldwide Lustre administrators and developers to gather and exchange
their experiences, developments, tools, good practices and more.

**https://www.eofs.eu/events/lad17

*CALL FOR PAPERS
*

We invite community members to send proposals for presentation.
Those talks could cover, by example, tools, administration experiences,
configuration setup, developments, tunings, tweaking, ...
No proceeding is required, just an abstract for a 30-min technical
presentation (including Q&A).

Please send your abstracts using EasyChair, before July 31th, 2017.
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lad17

*REGISTRATION
*Registration for the workshop is open: http://lad.eofs.eu/
*
DATE CHANGE!*
Important! Please note that LAD dates have shifted by one day from what
was originally announced!
LAD will now take place from October 4th to October 5th, which means
from Wednesday to Thursday.

*SOCIAL EVENT*
On Wednesday evening, a dinner will take place at the top of Tour
Montparnasse, Paris highest skyscraper! A limited number of spouses can
also attend (on a first-come, first-served basis).

*SPONSORS*
We are very pleased this event is organized thanks to the following
generous sponsors:
  ATOS, CEA, DDN, INTEL and SEAGATE

For any other information, please contact lad at eofs.eu