[lustre-discuss] IOR input for pathologic file system abuse

Ben Evans bevans at cray.com
Tue Jun 13 07:41:22 PDT 2017

Not with dd or IOR, but one of the worst I've seen has been using named
pipes for inter-process communication.  That and doing 4 and 8 byte I/O's
using O_DIRECT.

-Ben

On 6/12/17, 5:50 PM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Cory Spitz"
<lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of spitzcor at cray.com>