[lustre-discuss] lctl dl output fields

Deepak Khosla dkhosla at x-iss.com
Thu Jun 15 07:31:51 PDT 2017

Is there any documentation on what the fields in the 'lctl dl' output mean? I have seen examples in the admin manual of its output but would like to understand what is/could be in the various fields and what that indicates.

(As a background, I am trying to find out what 'exists' in a Lustre cluster and their relationships and this seems like a good place to start. E.g. find filesystems, OSSs, their specific OSTs etc. in a cluster from a single location)

Regards,
DK