[lustre-discuss] LUG 2017

Rawlings, Kenrick D kerawlin at iu.edu
Tue Jun 20 18:02:33 PDT 2017

The process was successful and the LUG 2017 agenda and presentation slides are available on the Lustre Wiki and the OpenSFS website:

http://wiki.lustre.org/Lustre_User_Group_2017
http://opensfs.org/lug-2017-agenda

If there are any issues, please let me know. Once the presentation videos are available, links to those will be added as well and I'll send a follow-up.

Thanks,
Ken