[lustre-discuss] lustre file system errors with large user UIDs

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Sun Jun 25 21:59:33 PDT 2017

I haven't heard of anything similar. You might try enabling full Lustre debugging ("lctl set_param debug=-1" on both the client and MDS) running strace on your commands to see where the error is generated. Then dump the Lustre debug log with "lctl dk /tmp/debug" on the client/MDS and look for "-2" (=-EPERM) error returns.

Cheers, Andreas