[lustre-discuss] MDT recovering status

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Fri May 12 08:47:44 PDT 2017

Dear all

I've do a update of lustre on one mdt with one ost server .
The ost server go quikly to the state of "recovery" to "running".
However the mdt server stay in the recovery state, for more than 12
hours. I can't see any error message, so i think it's just on waiting.
My asking is: is ther a way to know what is doing the mdt? And for how
much time it need to get on running?

Eh file /proc/fs/lustre/mdt/scratch-MDT0000/recovery_status show me this
information:

status: RECOVERING
recovery_start: 0
time_remaining: 0
connected_clients: 0/1
req_replay_clients: 0
lock_repay_clients: 0
completed_clients: 0
evicted_clients: 0
replayed_requests: 0
queued_requests: 0
next_transno: 115964117881

Regards

--
-- Jérôme
Dans les situations critiques, quand on parle avec un calibre bien en