[lustre-discuss] mdt mounting error

parag_k parag_k at citilindia.com
Wed Nov 1 07:04:22 PDT 2017

Okay...will check that....but lustre & lnet services are running.

Regards,Parag
-------- Original message --------From: Ben Evans <bevans at cray.com> Date: 01/11/2017  6:18 pm  (GMT+05:30) To: Raj <rajgautam at gmail.com>, Parag Khuraswar <parag_k at citilindia.com> Cc: Lustre discussion <lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org> Subject: Re: [lustre-discuss] mdt mounting error

On the node in question Try: lsmod | grep lustre

followed by: modprobe lustre

I'm betting the modules aren't loaded for some reason, generally that reason is found in dmesg.