[lustre-discuss] weird issue w. lnet routers

Raj rajgautam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:28:01 PST 2017

John, increasing MTU size on Ethernet side should increase the b/w. I also
have a feeling that some lnet routers and/or intermediate switches/routers
does not have jumbo frame turned on (some switches needs to be set at 9212
bytes ).
How many LNet  routers are you using? I believe you are routing between EDR
IB and 100GbE.