[lustre-discuss] Building Lustre 2.10.1 for RHEL 7.3

Parag Khuraswar parag_k at citilindia.com
Wed Oct 4 22:55:23 PDT 2017

Hi Shawn,

Not clear. Can you please clarify.

Regards,

Parag

From: lustre-discuss [mailto:lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org] On Behalf Of Shawn McKee
Sent: Thursday, October , 2017 4:26 AM
To: Cowe, Malcolm J
Cc: lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org
Subject: Re: [lustre-discuss] Building Lustre 2.10.1 for RHEL 7.3

No problem!  The instructions are lustre.org are very complete.  I was just trying to summarize the steps.

Of course my instructions are for those that want to use ZFS and ldiskfs.  Modify the args to rpmbuild to use one or the other if that is what you want.  We have an MGS/MDT that uses ldiskfs and OSS that use ZFS.

Regards,

Shawn