[lustre-discuss] Lnet not starting

Ravi Konila ravibhatk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:57:34 PDT 2017

Hi Parag

Even I am facing the same issue with RHEL 6.7 and Lustre 2.8. Now I am also trying with RHEL 7.3 and Lustre 2.10.0.
I am planning to install Mellanox OFED driver with 3.4 stack. Looks like there is some problem with OFED 4.x stack with Lustre 2.10.0.
Let me try the same and update.
When I start “service lnet start” it gives LNET configure error 22: Invalid argument
but it works fine with tcp.

Regards

Ravi Konila
Sr. Technical Consultant