[lustre-discuss] Lustre Client 2.10 on CentOS6.9

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Tue Sep 12 10:16:40 PDT 2017

Thanks for drawing attention to this. It was just an error in the labeling and it was actually EL 6.9 RPMs being built. Regardless, it has been corrected now

On 9/12/17, 4:48 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Arman Khalatyan" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org> on behalf of arm2arm at gmail.com<mailto:arm2arm at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello,
Is it possible to recompile the Lustre Client 2.10 on centos 6.9?
Did you drop the support for the centos 6.x?

usually I use: rpmbuild --rebuild --without servers src.rpm

unfortunately I cannot find the src files for the version 2.10.
On Jenkins the files are from el7 not the el6
https://build.hpdd.intel.com/job/lustre-b2_10/arch=x86_64,build_type=client,distro=el6.9,ib_stack=inkernel/

Should not be el6 rpms instead of el7?

thanks,
Arman.