[lustre-discuss] Robinhood v3.1 released!
thomas.leibovici at cea.fr
Tue Sep 26 05:41:29 PDT 2017
Robinhood 3.1 is now available!
It can be downloaded from here:
Main changes in robinhood 3.1
* Ingest rate optimizations: up to x10
* New plugin type: action schedulers
These plugins make it possible to reorder policy actions, or smooth
In this release, two of such plugins are provided:
* Policy optimizations:
- Improved pre-filtering: convert all policy rules to SQL for better
- Configurable attribute matching before/after scheduling
* FS scan: make it possible to restrict scan to several directories
('scan_only' configuration parameter).
- Especially useful with Lustre's static DNE partitioning.
* Pre/post policy run commands
* Modeguard status manager
- Enforce or clear permission bits on entries of the filesystem
* Fixes for Lustre 2.10
- Note: this robinhood version does not support Progressive File
* REST API and web interface enhancements:
- Plugin mechanism to add custom charts/fields/requests...
- Finer access control (limit user views only to their stats)
- All robinhood DB available through the REST API
Robinhood v3 documentation is available online (admin guide & tutorials):
More information about the lustre-discuss