[lustre-discuss] MOFED 4.4-1.0.0.0

Bidwell, Matt Matt.Bidwell at nrel.gov
Fri Aug 3 06:21:19 PDT 2018

If I were troubleshooting this, there are a few things I would look at first.
There's usually a matrix of approved FW versions per Mofed release. Are you running one of the approved versions on your cards? It shouldn't cause failures, but I'd want to make sure I'm running something from their FW matrix before involving Mellanox.
Did you do a reinstall of Luster drivers after upgrading Mofed? I usually must uninstall the running version when I make new RPMS as I've had issues with the new RPMS referencing parts of the previously installed version if I build while the previous version is installed.  -Matt