[lustre-discuss] lustre iml on mds server

Zeeshan Ali Shah javaclinic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:58:04 PDT 2018

We just finished another 10PB Lustre/zfs installation , this time i tried
to use IML (as monitor mode) but did not see any benefit of it.. IMHO .. so
i just un-installed it .. it was on MGS  .

In our experience installation using commands  is far better than using IML
at least in until now..

/Zeeshan