[lustre-discuss] File locking errors.

Alexander I Kulyavtsev aik at fnal.gov
Thu Feb 15 09:31:34 PST 2018

Do you have flock option in fstab for lustre mount or in command you use to mount lustre on client?

Search for flock on lustre wiki
http://wiki.lustre.org/Mounting_a_Lustre_File_System_on_Client_Nodes
or lustre manual
http://doc.lustre.org/lustre_manual.pdf

Here are links where to start learning about lustre:
* http://lustre.org/getting-started-with-lustre/
* http://wiki.lustre.org
* https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com
* jira.hpdd.intel.com<http://jira.hpdd.intel.com>