[lustre-discuss] Project quota Lustre/ZFS

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Feb 15 12:28:47 PST 2018

Riccardo

That change provides the Lustre changes necessary to provide the support but you would need to be using a version of ZFS that provides this option. As it happens this work just landed to ZFS for the upcoming 0.8 release and so when that is GA it should be possible to use this feature. We’ll definitely call that out in the release notes when we hit a milestone like that :-)

Peter