[lustre-discuss] lustre mount in heterogeneous net environment

Ms. Megan Larko dobsonunit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:44:08 PST 2018

Hello Jeff,

Yes, I can successfully run "lctl ping" from the client to the Lustre
server and vice versa as you described in:

   - Client on ib0 lnet can `lctl ping ip.of.mds.server at tcp0`
   - MDS on tcp0 can `lctl ping ip.of.client at o2ib`

I have not yet run an iperf nor lnet selftest (lst). I can start on that
now.

Thank you,

megan