[lustre-discuss] Lustre Client in a container

David Cohen cdavid at physics.technion.ac.il
Wed Jan 3 04:02:34 PST 2018

Thanks for all the answers.
I was thinking of creating a new file system, starting from clean
configuration, implementing quotas etc.
For that I was looking for a way in which the systems can coexist, moving
symbolic links while the folders are synchronized to the new system.
In the process emptying disks of the old file system and moving them to the
new one.
This is a long process that might take more then a month, but can be done
without disturbing normal cluster operation.

As it doesn't seems to be possible in real life, I will have to reevaluate
my options and come with a different migration schema.