[lustre-discuss] Issues compiling lustre-client 2.8 on CentOS 7.4

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Sun Jan 7 23:28:42 PST 2018

I am running at the moment 2.10.1 clients with any server version down
to 2.5 without troubles. I know that there is no warranty of full
interoperability bot so far I did not have problems.
Not sure if you can run 2.8 on Centos 7.4. You can try to git clone the
latest source code from 2.8.* and see if it builds on Centos 7.4