[lustre-discuss] SLE15 as Client or server

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Wed Jul 18 15:52:36 PDT 2018

Andrew,

I haven't checked explicitly, but it should "just work" for clients.  Because the Lustre client supports distros with aggressive kernel upgrade schedules (Ubuntu, Fedora), the client is usually ready for new SLES versions before they come out.  No guarantees - but you could try building it and it should work.   Servers probably aren't supported yet if you didn't find explicit commits mentioning SLES15.

- Patrick