[lustre-discuss] what is fsname used for ? and how to get role based security ?

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Thu Jun 28 09:48:32 PDT 2018

For #3 you should look at "nodemap" and "subdirectory mount" in the
manual. I agree that simple user permissions should be the starting
point, but if you need more complete isolation (eg. if users are in charge of
VM images), then the following presentation will be useful:

http://wiki.lustre.org/images/5/5c/LUG2018-Multitenancy-Buisson.pdf

Cheers, Andreas