[lustre-discuss] Upgrade lustre to stable version: 2.10.4 or 2.11?

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Fri May 18 05:36:56 PDT 2018

Personally I would recommend targeting 2.10.4 - RC1 is in testing ATM so it should not be too much longer. You could even do some testing ahead of time (not for production) using the RC build from Jenkins - https://build.hpdd.intel.com/job/lustre-b2_10/111/ - or building from source - https://git.hpdd.intel.com/?p=fs/lustre-release.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/b2_10