[lustre-discuss] FW: Lustre 2.10.4 released

Martin BALVERS martin.balvers at nutricia.com
Wed May 23 00:49:42 PDT 2018

Will there be an update to 2.11 as well so it also works with RHEL 7.5?

From:   "Jones, Peter A" <peter.a.jones at intel.com>
To:     lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org>
Date:   23-05-2018 06:46
Subject:        [lustre-discuss] FW: Lustre 2.10.4 released
Sent by:        "lustre-discuss" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org>

Missed lustre-discuss earlier - sorry

On 2018-05-22, 12:43 PM, "Jones, Peter A" <peter.a.jones at intel.com> wrote:

We are pleased to announce that the Lustre 2.10.4 Release has been
declared GA and is available for download. You can also grab the source
from git.

Along with a number of useful bug fixes, this maintenance release includes
the following notable enhancement over 2.10.3:

RHEL 7.5 is now supported for servers and clients (LU-10897)
ZFS 0.7.9 is now the default version of ZFS used for the release (LU-11019
)

Details of changes since 2.10.3 can be found in the 2.10.4 change log.

Please log any issues found in the issue tracking system.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to the creation of this release.

We are expecting to release Lustre 2.10.5 in the coming months