[lustre-discuss] compile lustre client for ARM64

Liu, Zhengchun zhengchun.liu at anl.gov
Wed May 30 18:58:27 PDT 2018

Hi Simon,

Thanks very much for your clue! We will try and let you know.

Thanks
Zhengchun

On May 30, 2018, at 8:56 PM, Simon Guilbault <simon.guilbault at calculquebec.ca<mailto:simon.guilbault at calculquebec.ca>> wrote:

Hi,

I had the same error message with ./configure but it was for a x86 server with some old Qlogic card. The relevant information to find the error was in config.log.

In my case it was a macro problem (IS_ENABLED) in source/arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable.h:504 that was added for the Meltdown/Spectre patch on newer kernels. Your problem is probably very different but the clue is probably in config.log.