[lustre-discuss] ko2iblnd optimizations for EDR

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Nov 7 12:44:21 PST 2018

Hello,

I found that regarding FDR Infiniband if I set ko2iblnd parameters as
below I have quite an increase in performance using mlx4

options ko2iblnd timeout=100 peer_credits=63 credits=2560
concurrent_sends=63  fmr_pool_size=1280 fmr_flush_trigger=1024 ntx=5120

this suggested values comes from a ORNL presentation about advanced LNET
configuration.

Anyway I Was wondering if something different is needed for mlx5 and
what are the suggested values in that case ?

Anyone has experience with mlx5 LNET performance tunings ?

thanks a lot

Riccardo