[lustre-discuss] Status LU-11188 lfs find for POSIX permissions

Ms. Megan Larko dobsonunit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:12:11 PST 2018

Greetings List (and Developers)!

I was looking at LU-11188 regarding "Adding the capability to "lfs find" to
search/locate on permission of file, matching the find -perm behaviour of
find(1)."  The item has not been updated since the LU creation date.

The label describes it as "easy".   Not for me, unfortunately.  Is there
any interest in the community for this particular LU?  I'd like it, but
maybe that's just me.

If anyone has a status update (or opinion) I would be interested in hearing
it.

Thanks!
megan