[lustre-discuss] ko2iblnd optimizations for EDR

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Nov 8 08:24:28 PST 2018

thanks for sharing your experience.
I am running peer credits value 63 as it was for mlx4.
I did not notice problems with these settings anyway to saturate the EDR
bandwith writing and reading using Lustre I have to do it from 2
different clients,
so that I can reach up to 9GB/s per OSS. Otherwise from a single client
I cannot reach more than 5GB/s. it is not clear to me why.