[lustre-discuss] lfs mirror create directory

Jian Yu yujian at whamcloud.com
Fri Sep 28 10:17:06 PDT 2018

Hi George,

Please run "mkdir ./mirrored/" first, then run "lfs mirror create":

# mkdir ./mirrored/

# lfs mirror create -N2 ./mirrored/

# lfs getstripe ./mirrored/
./mirrored/
  lcm_layout_gen:    0
  lcm_mirror_count:  2
  lcm_entry_count:   2
    lcme_id:             N/A
    lcme_mirror_id:      N/A
    lcme_flags:          0
    lcme_extent.e_start: 0
    lcme_extent.e_end:   EOF
      stripe_count:  1       stripe_size:   1048576       pattern:       raid0       stripe_offset: -1

--
Best regards,
Jian Yu