[lustre-discuss] POC Performance

Bill Carlson bill-carlson at wkks.org
Mon Apr 8 13:09:16 PDT 2019

Note the tests were run on a 20 cpu, 1TB (not GB) ram, also serving as
the only OSS for the filesystem.

I've noted a key item, sysbench tests were with 16k blocks. Changing to
1MB was much much better, only about 10% slower than raw disk.

Time to move to the next phase. :)

--

Bill Carlson

Anything is possible, given Time and Money.