[lustre-discuss] State of arm client?

Andrew Elwell andrew.elwell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:30:27 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

I remember seeing a press release by DDN/Whamcloud last November that they
were going to support ARM, but can anyone point me to the current state of
client?

I'd like to deploy it onto a raspberry pi cluster (only 4-5 nodes) ideally
on raspbian for demo / training purposes. (Yes I know it won't *quite* be
infiniband performance, but as it's hitting a VM based set of lustre
servers, that's the least of my worries). Ideally 2.10.x, but I'd take a
2.12 client if it can talk to 2.10.x servers

Many thanks
Andrew