[lustre-discuss] Kernel Module Build

Tauferner, Andrew T andrew.t.tauferner at intel.com
Mon Jan 7 15:03:30 PST 2019

I looked over that documentation before but it wasn’t clear how to build only the Lustre kernel modules (lnet.ko, lustre.ko, libcfs.ko, etc.).  I was relying on the 4.14 kernel build but the lustre code in the staging directory there is quite old and disappears completely in 4.18.  So now I need to do an out of tree build for Lustre.  Also, the target kernel is not running on the build system.

Andy