[lustre-discuss] Lustre client 2.11.0 with Lustre server lustre-2.12.0-ib

Parag Khuraswar parag_k at citilindia.com
Mon Mar 4 21:46:22 PST 2019

Ho Patrick,

Thanks for the reply..The application those are going to be used are like
Ansys, Abaqus and some of these kind, which only supports up to RHEL 7.4,
whereas Lustre 2.12 supports only 7.6.

That is the reason I am planning to use Lustre 2.12 on Lustre server &
Lustre 2.11 on Lustre clients.

Regards,

Parag