[lustre-discuss] FLR mirroring on 2.12.1-1

Jinshan Xiong jinshan.xiong at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:00:35 PDT 2019

hmm.. This definitely is not expected. As long as ost 1 is down, it should
be returned immediately from OSC layer and tries to read the 2nd mirror
that is located on ost 7. For the following blocks, it should not even try
ost1 but go to 7 directly.

Would you please collect Lustre log and send it to me? You can collect logs
on client side as follows:
0. create mirrored file
1. lctl set_param debug=-1 && lctl clear
2. lctl mark "======= start ========"
3. read the file
4. lctl dk > log.txt

and send me the log.txt file. If you can reproduce this problem
consistently, please use a small file so that it would be easier to check
the log.

Jinshan